Popular posts from this blog
Kaley's spelling work
I like using my spelling words to make a story and mum was there to help me. Then we put in more words so it can go in a sentence. I had so much fun. My spelling words are one only beautiful under ground other made teacher broke student said My story Under ground there was a class of ants. The teacher said students made beautiful stories but only one said I do not like writing so she broke her other books. The end. Friday 17 April 2020
Very creative writing Kaley! I love your idea about the dogs drinking the water to become small again! You also used some good describing words to add interest! Well done :)
ReplyDeleteI like your story Kayley
ReplyDeleteI write'id about that picture
ReplyDeleteHi Kaley Ailaah-Bree here i liked your post it was cool but i think that it was so cool there should be a part two.
ReplyDelete