Thursday, 23 April 2020 - Writing The Two big dogs Two cute little dogs came and ate 7 magical biscuits that are meat flavour. They loved them sooooo much. They could get big and they did. Brian was amazed so he fainted 5 minutes later. Luckily all they needed to do was to drink water to be small again.
I like using my spelling words to make a story and mum was there to help me. Then we put in more words so it can go in a sentence. I had so much fun. My spelling words are one only beautiful under ground other made teacher broke student said My story Under ground there was a class of ants. The teacher said students made beautiful stories but only one said I do not like writing so she broke her other books. The end. Friday 17 April 2020
Kaley you have been so busy helping dad on the farm and very exciting finding the gum.Your`ll have to take it to school to show the class.Well done.
ReplyDeleteI have gum to
ReplyDeleteHi Kaley it is Jazland from Kereru Whanau .I love your pretty gum that you have. it is really cool! Do you know what tree the gum is from??
ReplyDeletehi Kaley its me Summer from Kereru I love your gum you should bring it in to school one day where did you go to get it??
ReplyDeleteYeah!
ReplyDelete