Thursday, 23 April 2020 - Writing The Two big dogs Two cute little dogs came and ate 7 magical biscuits that are meat flavour. They loved them sooooo much. They could get big and they did. Brian was amazed so he fainted 5 minutes later. Luckily all they needed to do was to drink water to be small again.
2020 May 8 th Friday. Me finding gum with Dad and Carney. The other day me and Dad and Carney went on the tractor to make drains in a paddock. Then we found some gum where Dad was digging. then we went home
I like using my spelling words to make a story and mum was there to help me. Then we put in more words so it can go in a sentence. I had so much fun. My spelling words are one only beautiful under ground other made teacher broke student said My story Under ground there was a class of ants. The teacher said students made beautiful stories but only one said I do not like writing so she broke her other books. The end. Friday 17 April 2020
Comments
Post a Comment